Join our team!
At WtG, we know that we wouldn’t be able to provide our beautiful food and warm service without the dedicated contribution of our employees. Our team is diverse and works together to create a fun, professional and vibrant workplace.
Along with a good old fashioned work ethic, successful WtG folks have the following characteristics:
• warm, sincere approach to service
• passion for good food
• ability to work independently as well as being a great team member
• energized by a fast-paced environment
• positive and self- motivated
• flexible and able to work a variety of shifts including weekdays, weekends and holidays
At WtG, you can enjoy a meaningful work experience with ongoing opportunities for learning and growth. WtG provides competitive wages, paid training and development, meals on the house, flexible scheduling, staff discounts and a medical benefits program. Our work environment celebrates individuality and recognizes that it’s the little things (like flowers on your birthday!) that make an employment experience great.
Sound deliciously interesting? Take a look below.